Quality Enviromental HSE Policy
D&T Group provides testing and commissioning services by performing the engineering, design and assembly of electromechanical systems of infrastructure, industrial facilities and technological buildings in Turkey and abroad in accordance with international standards; has adopted the following basic principles while determining its goals and objectives in order to increase its performance related to quality and environment.
- ♦ To increase customer satisfaction by offering products and services that meet our customers' current and future expectations.
- ♦ To be fair and close communication with our customers.
- ♦ To provide reliable and economical solutions to our customers.
- ♦ To see our suppliers as an integral part of the system and as business partners.
- ♦ Always following the technology and using the latest technologies both in the project design and production process.
- ♦ To take place in both domestic and foreign markets by increasing the development and growth momentum day by day.
- ♦ To identify risks and opportunities related to D&T Group processes within the scope of Risk-Based Thinking, to evaluate risks with the risk assessment method and to evaluate the opportunities with the scoring method.
- ♦ To determine the hazards and effects related to the activities and processes, which are the important environmental dimensions of the entire D&T Group, to detect and eliminate or minimize the risks that may occur by making an effective risk assessment regarding all risk-bearing activities.
- ♦ To carry out activities in a way to prevent pollution and protect the environment.
- ♦ To encourage and support our employees in order to ensure efficient use of energy and natural resources.
- ♦ To reduce waste at its source and to ensure that it is disposed of in accordance with the regulations.
- ♦ To create a safe and healthy working environment that will prevent work-related injuries and deterioration of health.
- ♦ While performing the products and services related to D&T Group processes, it is to create and implement the rules regarding the use of instructions, warning signs, protective equipment that will provide a safe working environment for employees, subcontractors, suppliers and visitors.
- ♦ To ensure consultation and participation of all employees and employee representatives in OHS activities
- ♦ To fully comply with and follow national and international quality, environment, occupational health and safety regulations.
- ♦ To organize continuous trainings in order to increase the knowledge and experience of our employees about quality, environment, occupational health and safety and personal development, to contribute to their development by giving them the opportunity to apply their knowledge and experience.
- ♦ To identify emergencies that may occur within the D&T Group, to create an emergency action plan and to perform emergency drills.
- ♦ To carry out continuous improvement and development studies that will increase the efficiency and performance of the Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety system.
- ♦ To ensure the continuity of the satisfaction of all D&T Group employees.
- ♦ To develop a culture of quality, environment and occupational health and safety with the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- ♦ Creating a consciousness of us, not me.
This policy is supported by the Quality Management System - Environmental Management System - Occupational Health and Safety objectives. For this purpose, we undertake to ensure the continuity of our quality system/environmental system, which has been established in accordance with the requirements of the quality/environmental system standard, and to continuously improve it.